Friday 2 May 2014

Final Ancillary TEXTS

Final Product

The images below show the final designs for my six panel digi-pak. They are in order of; album cover, track list, cd, music video cd and both left and right insert images. 

I have chosen these designs because they represent the concept of the album thoroughly. For example, the album is title 'Heart Attack' which immediately suggests that the album is about love and heartbreak perhaps. Although, the use of the red heart may seem as a 'cliche' I have designed it in a tasteful way to simply reflect the songs in the album.  

I have used only three colours, a commonly followed convention when designing, in the digipak. These colours are also consistent throughout my video and thus creating continuity throughout my whole promotional package. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment